1. Define the rate of a reaction.
2. _________ are chemical reactions that take place very quickly and release a lot of heat, light and noise.
3. _________ and _________ are examples of slow chemical reactions.
4. What are five different ways in which we can change the rate of a reaction.
5. Explain how heating speeds up a chemical reaction.
6. Explain how a refrigerator slows the rotting of food.
7. What are catalysts?
8. What are enzymes? What is their function?
9. Fanning a camp fire makes it burn faster. Why?
10. What is another way of making the camp fire burn faster?
11. Why does a dentist use a blue light or UV light while filling your tooth?