1. What is friction?
2. What does friction do?
3. Which produces more friction – Rough surfaces or smooth ones?
4. If there is no friction will we be able to walk?
5. Do heavier objects experience more friction?
6. Holding objects in our hand requires friction. True or false.
7. How does tyres with tread make wet-weather driving easier?
8. Why do we need oil in a car engine?
9. ________ friction is less than sliding friction.
10. How does ball bearings in rollerblades reduce friction?
11. What can you do to silence a squeaky door?
12. What are lubricants?
13. What is fluid friction?
14. What is streamlining?
15. The most dangerous stage of a space shuttle mission is the re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere. Why?