1. Why does a tennis ball float on water while a coin sinks?
2. What is the difference between buoyancy and surface tension?
3. The force that keeps a paperclip floating on water is ___________.
4. When we lift an object in water why does it seem lighter?
5. Buoyancy acts in both liquids & gases. True or False.
6. Submarines rise to the surface of the ocean because of ___________.
7. What are the two forces acting on you while swimming?
8. Why can’t humans walk on water?
9. Soaps and detergents reduce the __________ of water.
10. Why is it possible to float in the dead sea?
11. Compare the buoyancy & surface tension of water, olive oil & vinegar.