1. Look at the label on a bottle of fizzy drink. What is it made up of?
2. Why do we add preservative, flavourings and food colouring in a fizzy drink?
3. Define the terms: a) solution b) solvent c) solute
4. Fizzy drinks are _________ ( solution/solvent/solute )
5. ________ is a good solvent.
6. What is the ‘fizz’ in fizzy drinks?
7. How is a fizzy drink manufactured?
8. What happens when we open a bottle of fizzy drink?
9. Name 2 chemicals found in the kitchen with which you can make carbon dioxide gas.
10. Explain the terms: a) concentrated b) saturated c) diluted