1. In gases, a change in temperature can produce a change in _________ & __________.
2. What happens at the molecular level when the temperature of a gas is increased?
3. As the temperature of a gas rises, its pressure ____ (increases/ decreases).
4. A graph that shows the pressure of a gas at constant volume, plotted at different temperatures, will be a _________ (curve/ straight line).
5. What happens to a gas if it is cooled to a temperature of absolute zero?
6. The lowest possible temperature is ______.
7. When Kelvin temperature of a gas doubles, its pressure ______ (triples/ doubles).
8. Pressure divided by Kelvin temperature has the value 0.5 – True /False.
9. State the Pressure law.
10. What is an ideal gas?
11. Under what conditions does a real gas come close to being an ideal gas?
12. Express the Pressure law as a formula.
13. State Charle’s law.
14. Compare the Pressure law and Charle’s law.