1. Three uses of copper.
2. Describe the process of obtaining pure copper from copper ore.
3. The copper ore is separated from the gangue by a process called ___________.
4. Gold is separated from unwanted rock using ____________.
5. Is gold heavier than rock?What is meant by ‘panning for gold’?
1. What are the 4 main components of blood?
2. What is meant by blood transfusion?
3. For transfusions that don’t need whole blood, how is blood separated into its components?
1. What is homogenised milk? How is it made?
2. How is skim milk and skim milk powder made?